The Fire Marshal / Fire Warden Course provides essential knowledge and understanding of the role of the designated Fire Marshal / Fire Warden.
This includes a practical session where delegates gain experience of fire extinguishers using ‘live’ fire equipment in a controlled environment.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for employees who are designated to carry out the role of Fire Marshal / Fire Warden.
Delegates will have an understanding of:
- UK Fire Safety Legislation
- Basic Fire Science
- Fire Behaviour
- Hazard Identification
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Evacuation Plan
- Fire Marshal/Fire Warden routines
- Fire Marshal/Fire Warden actions in the event of a fire
- Liaising with the Fire Service
- Human Behaviour
- Classifications of Fire
- Fire Extinguishers (theory)
- Fire Extinguisher (practical)
Course duration: Approximately 3.5 hours.
Delegates will receive a Fire Marshal / Fire Warden training certificate on completing the course.
Call us today to arrange your Fire Marshal / Fire Warden course.