Any business that employs 5 or more people is required by UK law to have an up to date written Fire Risk Assessment in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
We provide Fire Risk Assessments based on extensive experience gained from many years in the Fire Service and Fire Safety sector.
Highly recognised qualifications enable us to apply a balanced and cost effective judgement for simple and complex premises using current Standards, Approved Guides and Codes of Practice.
Fire Risk Assessments are completed on a fixed price basis.
So what are the main duties of the ‘responsible person’ under current fire safety legislation?
- Carry out regular fire risk assessments on the property
- Implement and maintain suitable fire safety measures
- Consider who may be especially at risk and any special measure that need to be taken
- Create a plan to deal with any emergency, including evacuation procedures
- Ensure staff are regularly trained and knowledgeable of all aspects of emergency plans and procedures
- Keep formal records and update regularly
When we conduct a fire risk assessment of your premises, we produce a full report and action plan detailing any significant findings and recommendations for improvement. Any significant findings will be prioritised according to the level of risk identified.
Our Inspection covers the following areas:
- Electrical sources of Ignition
- Means of Giving Warning
- Means of Escape
- Emergency Escape Lighting
- Fire Exit Signs and Notices
- Portable Firefighting Equipment
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Dangerous Substances
- Heating Installations
- Cooking Facilities
- Lightning Protection
- Fire Safety Management
- Staff Training
- Fire Drills